I saw that, isn't that weird? I have started to stop by First Things once in a while too. It's a well written, thought provoking blog. Another blog I stumbled on recently is the Priestman's blog - http://priestmanship.blogspot.com/. It's very cleverly written and good for a chuckle. But I miss Luther at the Movies!
Wow. What gets me is that abortionists allow themselves to be filmed performing abortions. That's incredibly implicating, IMO. However, I'm glad it happened! What a great way to stop abortions from happening.
2 comments:
I saw that, isn't that weird? I have started to stop by First Things once in a while too. It's a well written, thought provoking blog. Another blog I stumbled on recently is the Priestman's blog - http://priestmanship.blogspot.com/. It's very cleverly written and good for a chuckle. But I miss Luther at the Movies!
Wow. What gets me is that abortionists allow themselves to be filmed performing abortions. That's incredibly implicating, IMO. However, I'm glad it happened! What a great way to stop abortions from happening.
Post a Comment