

OK, here are the pics of the b-day party at the taekwondo class. The twins were so excited to be there. They love that place and the guys there enjoy fussing over them. Of course, their idea of fussing over them is to toss them around. LOL
Tonight we're hoping to sleep in the new apartment. That will be nice. The downside is that there's no phone line yet. So I won't be able to get on unless we come back over here for a bit. So I probably won't post again until Sunday when I'm back at school. The last time we got a phone line DH took the twins with him (we didn't have a maid yet). The manager of the place was so amazed that these two 2 year-olds knew what a trash can was for and at their general good behavior it only took half an hour instead of the 2-3 days the lady at the window had told him. The manager even gave us one of the good numbers they save for important people. DH told him he was impressed. He thought people only got things done that fast in the States. He said they can get things done like that when they want to. LOL Even when another Kuwaiti came in to get a phone line he got sent to the line at the window. RLOL So, hopefully since he doesn't normally work on Sundays he can take the twins and go get it taken care of.
DH surprised the twins and me when he got back from taking the Boss and his friend to taekwondo. He went and got us all some candy. Sour things for the twins and Bounty for me. He had a Galaxy...good but no coconut. That should hold me for just a bit.
Well, I'm off to start packing the twins' clothes. I need to leave a set here in case things don't go as planned and we have to sleep here again tonight, but I doubt it'll happen. He's gone now to start loading the new furniture at our friend's shop. He's moving the twins' bedroom first. I hope the guys can get it set up earlier than they normally do. They usually come around 10 or so when they've set it up before. After the last two nights of going to bed around 1 a.m. and getting up at 5, I don't think I'd be able to make it that long.
I'll be back after the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment