
Well, we're back. The girls are in PE and I'm grabbing my lunch. We traveled back to school in a dust storm. Then we waited for the PE teacher because she thought we were still gone. Not a problem...it's only been about a month since they've had PE due to Sports Day, Prayer Week, and the prophet's birthday last week. When she came upstairs she said they'd had the fire alarm go off the last period so they all had to evacuate in the mess. One of the KG classes had a birthday party and the candles set off the alarm. Sure glad we were stuck in traffic now. LOL
I'm really hoping I can go home and relax after I dust EVERYTHING. I'm sure the vents in the bathroom and kitchen are open and letting in the dust. I was going to dust the living room anyway but not the whole house. Kind wanting to save that for later in the weekend. Oh, well. The best laid plans ...
I'm really hoping I can go home and relax after I dust EVERYTHING. I'm sure the vents in the bathroom and kitchen are open and letting in the dust. I was going to dust the living room anyway but not the whole house. Kind wanting to save that for later in the weekend. Oh, well. The best laid plans ...
1 comment:
Is that your car covered in dust?
Post a Comment