Thursday after school I came home and cleaned house. For the first time in 3 weeks I wasn't too tired to be motivated to do it. I did it anyway those other 2 weeks but just didn't have the energy I did this time. So I got everything done except mopping the floors when DH said he'd do them. Before he did he got a call from a friend who said that City Centre was having a 900 fils sale. So we went. He found a bunch of men's shirts with their original American price tags on them for $28 that were on the 900 fils rack. I found several things but only 2 pairs pants fit. They're a tad short but if I feel I need to I can lower them since the hem is plenty big for that. We bought clothes for the kids and birthday presents for the twins-their birthday is this coming Thursday. We left the house a little after 9 and were standing in line at the register at 1 a.m.! But it was worth it! Yesterday DH was working all day and so late that he just slept at the office. It's after 3 now and he's still not home so I guess it's a busy day again for him. The Boss's friend spent the last 2 nights with us. They should be finished moving in today so that will be good. It's been a real stressful move for his mom with getting the movers to finish what they start.
Tomorrow it's back to school. It's been a busy weekend and I'm kind of looking forward to a "normal" week of school...at least until Sport's Day on Thursday. I just wish going to work didn't involve getting up at 5 a.m. Ugh!
Well, I'm off to work on my cross stitch. I've finished all the people and am working on the table now. I'll take a picture of it when it's finished and post it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment