Today is the twins' 4th birthday. I just wanted today to end so I could come home and bake a cake. But their little friend can't come over until Saturday so I'll bake the cake then.
Today was Sports Day at school. Only it wasn't at school. We all met at a sports club and played games on the football field (REAL football, that is). We had 15 minutes at each station, with 2 classes at each station at the same time. It was fine at first, we stopped halfway through for our snack, but then it just got too sunny and hot. Not Kuwait hot...just sun beating down on us and warming us up. The temps are in the 70's but warming to the 80's starting tomorrow. It felt like it was doing that today while we were waiting for them to hand all the price buttons.
All my girls were finally claimed and then we had to wait until 1 to leave...even though the packets we received all said 12:15 if the students were gone. They even said that in the meeting as well. So N and I started walking to my car as soon as we signed out because the clock in my car is 5 minutes fast. LOL
This weekend we'll start packing and taking things over to the new apartment. We found it Sunday night and we've been able to pay our landlord here for half a month and the landlady there for half a month. We just need to start moving stuff. I'd be perfectly happy to start moving the big stuff now, but I guess I'll settle for patience. LOL
Well, I need to take a shower but I need to dust first. We had high dust. It could have been a dust storm but it wasn't nearly as bad as the ones we had a few weeks ago. I just have a thick layer of dust all over the house. Yuck!
2 comments:
You're moving?!?!?!
How cool! Details please!!!
Twins! Wow! And both of them 4! Whew! I have a 3yr son and can't imagine having 2 of them! *grin*
Post a Comment